What does a session include?
- Time and talent of the photographer
- 1-1.5 hour photo session
- A private online gallery containing 20-40 carefully edited digital images available for purchase
- You can choose 15 free digital images from your gallery for instant download (30 total including B&W)
- Print release allowing you to print your chosen images at the place of your choosing
- Optional purchase of digital images from the remaining photos within your gallery (instant download - $4/image)
- Optional print ordering from your online gallery
- Social media presence: Your session may appear on my professional Facebook Page or blog
- Most of my sessions will include sibling and/or family photo, but this should be discussed before your session date
- Additional options available including CD and USB Drive
How much does a session cost?
Check out the Investment page HERE. Or, please contact me directly and we can talk about your session and everything you'd like included. I want my clients to walk away with beautiful images and a memorable experience with me and their family, which is why I include digital images with every session I offer. I do not have a print purchase minimum for your session. Please start by filling out the form here to get started!
What should I bring to my session?
Once we’ve secured your date, I will make recommendations on what to bring whether you’ve booked a newborn, maternity or family session, for example. Most of the time you don't need to bring anything but yourselves and your clothing options, and I will provide the rest.
Where will my session take place?
I love using natural lighting outdoors whenever possible. I feel it gives you a variety of images with different backdrops that are natural and beautiful. I can recommend outdoor locations to get the best photos based on your session type, unless you have a place in mind. I also offer indoor photos at my studio located in Grafton.
How do I know what dates are available?
I am currently booking sessions seven days a week. Please contact me about a date you have in mind and I will be as flexible as possible. Starting in the spring, I can get booked out by 2-3 weeks and availability is tight in the fall months so if you're interested in a particular timeframe, please let me know a few weeks in advance (or even months in advance is okay!). I do leave myself some flex time for newborn sessions because those dates tend to get moved around.
Your session includes digital images, so why purchase prints through your online gallery?
You’re more than welcome to print your photos at the printer of your choice as long as I have provided a print release for your session, but if you decide to purchase prints through your online gallery, you can expect to get amazing looking prints with accurate colors, and you can take advantage of my print package discounts! Also, you'll be able to customize your order choosing from a large variety of products, printing finishes and you can choose how you want your photos cropped. And most importantly, the quality of prints will be excellent. You’ve invested in a personal photo session, so why not show off that investment with a beautiful print?